- Visiting hours
- Opening hours: Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Saterday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Closed days: Sundays, Legal holidays, Foundation day (Nov. 7)
- Admission fees: free
- Guide for reservation
- Groups of more than 10 people (from 10 to 20) must make a reservation 3 days in advance.
- Please call +82-2-2601-3284 for reservation.
- Guided Tour
- 1. Guided tours with ‘parasite museum audio guides’
‘Parasite museum audio guides’ are offered to help visitors understand the exhibition.
- Rental place: 1st floor information desk
- If you leave an identification card, we can lend the audio guide for free.
- 2. Guided tours by docents (in Korean)
Guided tours by docents are offered 4 times a day to groups more than 10 people on 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m. (weekday).
- Required time: 1F-2F exhibition halls about 40-50 min.
- The museum is a non-smoking area.
- Pets, except guide dogs, and foods are not permitted.
- When entering the exhibition hall, please switch your mobile phone to silent mode.
- Please be quiet in the exhibition hall and refrain from running around.